What We Offer
5 common mistakes Adult Children of Aging Parents Make and How to Avoid Them
- Waiting until a crisis occurs to have the conversation about housing and care options. Regardless of where your parents (or you) might be on this conversational spectrum, open dialog about various “what if” scenarios is critical to all concerned. The time to start these conversations is NOW.
- Failing to adequately equip the home with accessibility features allowing for safe and successful aging in place.
- Lack of knowledge about the abundance of senior living lifestyles and supportive care
- Trying to manage the liquidation of the estate and personal items alone
- Inadequate or inappropriate documentation.